Every Saturday and Sunday, from Noon - 4:00, our full service ceramic arts studio is open for ceramic artists of all levels to come in and work with clay. This option is ideal for artists with ceramic experience who would like to make pottery but do not have access to kilns, wheels, a slab roller or basic tools. Our studio tech will fire your ceramic pieces in our electric or gas reduction kiln. A staff member is available to answer questions and review studio guidelines. The cost is $7/hour plus the cost of clay, $35/bag, which includes glazing and firing.
TIER 1 RENTAL PLAN ($145.00/MONTH)
· 24/7 access to the ceramic studio.
· Shelf space to store your work.
· Use of ceramic tools and equipment
· Option to display/sell your pottery in our gallery space.
· Inclusion in approximately 6 firings per year in our
gas reduction kiln, 4 firings per year in our wood kiln,
8 bisque firings per month, and 10 electric cone 6 firings
· One free pottery class after 6 months as a renter
. Discount on class fees after 6 months as a renter
· One renter workshops per year
· Option to sell your pottery at our three sales during the year, two Street Fairs and our Holiday Sale.